荣小华 上

Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday



And as usual, 9am alarm clock woke me up and yet another surprising morning call from dear
mushroom...

Was pretending to sound like I had awaked for some long time but I couldn't so just declared ‘我刚睡醒’.

Anyway, that wasn't a morning call though, but asking for food, probably 'cause I live in Air Itam.

After thinking for the 3 important meals (of which I found it's ruining) and finally I got someone to dabao for me. Good idea!

Jawa Mee + Special Yao Char Kuai!!!

But dabao was not that good for I saw polystyrene.

Afterall I felt full enough, and well satisfying! haha...

None of the food pictures was taken...aiya...

I'd hereby acknowledge my dear mushroom and biiki, not to forget the food delivery men Ah Ben and Kin Leong! A lot of thanks~

Owh~~~ what an April fool yesterday and a Good Friday today! Yay~










A Good Friday indeed! I suppose I'm going to take something from my prof. now???!!! Arrgghhh!!!

0 comments: