荣小华 上

Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Out to KL

A 3D2N trip to KL seemed not that really enough. Friends and even mother also asked ''why not play for a few more days if you go to play?''

No mother, I answered. And I told myself in heart, this is enough for me to relax from any stress, and I don't want to spend like hell until I have a stable income.Taking this chance to go to KL was a suitable time because for the rest weeks and months, I'm not going to plan any spending trips but to concentrate on what I have really to do, especially to get myself a temporary job and make some literature reviews of my Master project which is going to begin in January 2011. Owh Thanks God my Master's stuff was settled in the minutes before I got onthe bus to KL.

That was Friday afternoon, I board Plusliner bus, for the first time. Well I prefer the bus stops at KTM rather than Puduraya which is kind of complicated and noisy. I went to KL Sentral to meet Yeong Waye after alighting the bus. He had just finished his work and we took bus to Damansara Uptown to have our dinner. A long long way to the destination, far + traffic jam. We reached there in almost one hour time and we had Darabif as our dinner. Damansara Uptown is a commercial area which houses with shop lots. Darabif is a western food restaurant, can't be found in Penang, famous with beef burger, but I ate a chicken burger.

Darabif burger

After dinner, we just went our own way back to home. I stay with Teng How in Kelana Jaya while Yeong Waye in Damansara. Had a supper withTeng How after settling down my sleeping place, hehe, there is a street fullwith stalls that is great for having supper.The second day we took bus to One U, Dios mios, we waited for the bus for almost an hour! Just so ngam we reached there and it was brunch time. Teng How introduced the Lam Mee in LamMeeYa, taste good.

香菇淋伊面

We were supposed to try the Tong Shui but I was full already and due to time constraining. We have to leave to other places, Teng How left to meet up his old friends in Sunway, and I left to meet up my old friend also, Yeong Waye in KL Sentral. Another long long way to KL Sentral by bus. ¡Que aburrido en el autobús!And so, after gathering, we went to Amcorp Mall in Taman jaya, Yeong Waye's UMS friends joining(Carmen and Isly). This mall is like BJ in Penang. Then we had tea time in Ka Fei Dian then we went to the park near the mall.

Amcorp Mall and I ate Roti Sambal... Taste weird.

Walked and walked and we walked until Asia Jaya. Trying to find the LRT station because it was rather late already and started raining. Wow, it's been a long time since I walked around and take photos like hell with Yeong Waye and Jian Fa in 4 to 5 years ago. Too bad Jian Fa wasn't there with us. I never give up to train my photographing skill, I still love to take photograph. And ya, going out with Yeong Waye and Jian Fa, we'll like to visit the skyscrapers, high rises, buildings, structures or designs, so KL is still big, can't finished visiting all. Ok, back to topic, we found that we've walked to from one to another LRT station already. But at this moment, Isly forced us to sit in her boyfriend's car to go to other places. Not force la.... hehe... asking only.... Thanks to her boyfriend (forgotten how to address him). The next plan was to go to Mont Kiara.No chance to take photos actually as we were just driving around and didn't stop by. We visited Plaza Damas and round Hartamas and Solaris to search for dinner but came out nothing suitable to eat or too crowded for World Cup. Finally we went to Sunway Kota Damansara and ate famous Hokkien Char. Delicious also.

Got Hokkien Char, Chao Fan, Mun Yi Min and Wat Dan Hor

After eating we were just hung around to the Sunway Giza near to the Hokkien Char, and then went back home.

The third day, woke up in the early morning and had breakfast with Teng How before meeting with Yeong Waye in KL Sentral. This day plan was to board on KL hop on hop off bus, Carmen joining. We managed to get the ticket once waiting at the station. Malaysian + student is only RM12!

KL Hop on hop off bus

It is cheap comparing to the foreigner, RM38. We can go to any places near the place they stop in KL city, for free, no need to board Rapid KL. This hop on hop off takes 2 and a half hours to go round KL city for 22 stations. We went first round and decided where to go down on the second round. The first place we went was National Museum. We went to the coffin museum. Then we walked to the Planetarium negara. We continued taking photos and walked to Islamic Art Museum and National Mosque. After that we just board the hop on hop off and headed off to Bukit Bintang. We supposed to eat Croissant in Étoile at Pavilion but the cafe was not there anymore. So we went for Carl's Junior, another western food restaurant, can't be found in Penang also. Grace and Willie came to join. Nice burger!

Nice Carl's Jr burger

After our lunch, we hung around Pavilion to BB Plaza, Sungei Wang, Star Hil and Times Square. Thanks to Yeong Waye for treating me Krispy Kreme doughnut, can't be found in Penang also, nice try, and Nutty Nutty wasn't very sweet ah...

Krispy Kreme doughnut in Time Square

Thanks to Carmen for treating me a Monorail ticket. Good to be a tourist! hehe~ A whole day hanging out, quite tired already. We went back to KL Sentral to find bus ticket for myself back to Penang the next day but the counter was closed. So we went back home. Kean Choon has back to KL also already, went for supper with him and Teng How.

The last day, woke up early also. Met with Yeong Waye in LRT station and went to KL Sentral to buy bus ticket. Yeong Waye left for work. Unfortunately morning bus was only available at 10am in old KTM and it was already 9.30am. The stupid and rude seller teased and asked me to go to Kuala Lumpur station if I could manage to buy 10am ticket. Fortunately I was in time, KTM reached on time, I bought the ticket on the spot in last minute. Plusliner service is good actually except the KL Sentral counter. But if not him, I would not able to get the ticket. Thanks to him. Double decker bus and I myself got 3 seats at the bottom deck, 'cause less people going to Penang in that bus. I was able to reach Penang in 4 hours, so fast! Que bien, I like Plusliner now. But..... I still don't have the chance to try chou dou fu! Urgh~~~

Thanks to Teng How and Kean Choon for sharing their sleeping space. Thanks to Yeong Waye for accompanying. Thanks to other friends, nice to meet you! ¡Gracias para todas las cosas!

Pictures have been post~ For more pictures, search for my facebook photo album.

0 comments: