荣小华 上

Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PBIM2009

Ready, Get set & GO!

Penang Bridge International Marathon, an international activity which offers a student 8% Co-K mark, if I'm not mistaken. Lol! This was my objective joining PBIM the first and very first time in 2006, to get a certificate. And quite proudly said that I gained a medal, a certificate and 8 mark at that time. Hoho~

There was no PBIM yesteryear, not too bad but I still have a gang of friends joining together this year for half marathon, organized by Visit Malaysia. I was so enthusiastic to run on the don't know the third or fourth or fifth longest bridge in the world, especially I like the feeling of never give up during the run.

As told to the interviewer (I was forced to be interviewed), this was the second time I joined PBIM, I'd a bit of confident to finish the 21km in time. And finally I announced to myself, 'Miniapple, you've just got a medal of 21km finisher!' Well done & Congratz~

And now, I can easily spell the PAIN. Ain't had such a painful for few years. Couldn't believe that I can still run for the goats, climbed up to 3rd floor and down again with the cramped legs to my lab. Well, tomorrow another 3rd floor to be climbed. Hoho~

Reached the half, 10km more to go!

5 more seconds to cross the FINISH!

We are all the winners, because we never give up right, guys?

1 comments: